QSS Studios & Gallery seek to recruit an experienced, part-time ‘Membership & Development Officer’ who will be based in their office at Bloomfield Avenue, Belfast. Following some internal restructuring to divide responsibilities, this post will be funded by the Arts Council of Northern Ireland (ACNI) and will be renewed annually subject to funding being available. The Membership & Development Officer will report to the Board Secretary.
Hours: 9.30 am – 5.30 pm, Tuesday – Thursday (21 hours). Some flexibility can be agreed, subject to business need.
Rate of Pay: £20,000-£21,500 (for full-time equivalent @ 35 hours)
OBJECTIVES FOR POST
01. To ensure effective and efficient administration of the studios and gallery.
02. To act as the main point of contact for a range of QSS stakeholders.
03. To enhance the profile of QSS and its artists, and to lead key marketing and promotional activities.
04. To identify creative opportunities and relationships within the sector and local community, maximising the long-term sustainability & development of the organisation.
05. To support the administration of our artist led committee and assist in the management/oversight of the organisation’s artistic programme.
01. Download and complete the application form below. Email to [email protected] by the closing date (27th August 2027), with ‘Job Application’ in the subject line.
02. Use the job description and essential/desirable criteria to assist you in your answers.
03. Please do not attach any other supporting material with your application, as it will not be taken into consideration.