Where to find us:
QSS is located overhead Wyse Byse (2nd Floor) on the corner of Bloomfield Avenue and the Newtownards Road, Belfast. The entrance to QSS is on the Bloomfield Avenue side, which will be marked by a pavement sign. During opening events you will be greeted by staff in the reception area (last admission is 20.30). At other times, please press the ‘QSS’ buzzer on arrival for access (go through the first set of glass doors and you will see the buzzer on your left-hand side). From the reception area, proceed to the 2nd floor using the stairs to your right or the lift at the rear.
QSS, The Arches Centre, 11-13 Bloomfield Avenue, Belfast BT5 5AA
+44 (0)7495 013947 | [email protected]
Tuesday through to Thursday, 10:30-17:00.
Coronavirus preventative measures:
The safety of our visitors, artists and staff is our paramount concern, and to this end we have put a range of measures in place to ensure that you can enjoy your visit safely.
- Wear a mask/face covering and adhere to social distancing guidelines at all times.
- Sign in/out at the reception desk (track & trace) and use the hand sanitiser provided on both arrival and departure.
- Avoid using the lift, unless you have mobility issues. In this case, a maximum of two people from the same group may use the lift.
- Our toilets are open but access is limited to one person at a time. Follow the guidelines posted outside the toilets for usage.
- As we will be operating at a reduced capacity (maximum of 30 visitors at any one time), it may be necessary to queue for a short period upon arrival. Please follow the directions of staff, and observe social distancing guidelines.
- If you (or any member of your party) have been feeling unwell, or displaying any symptoms of COVID-19, please do not enter.