Yasmine Robinson shortlisted for The Ingram Prize
QSS artist Yasmine Robinson has been shortlisted for the 2022 The Ingram Prize
The Ingram Prize is an annual purchase prize open to visual artists who are within five years of graduation from a UK-based art school.
Now in its seventh year, this leading prize for contemporary artists was established by The Ingram Collection to celebrate and support artists at the beginning of their professional careers. The Ingram Collection recognise the vital importance of practical support in these early years, and through their prize they offer opportunities to exhibit and sell work, a programme of continuing professional development, and the chance to develop both industry and peer-to-peer networks.
Selected finalists will be invited to showcase their entries in a group selling exhibition at Unit 1 Gallery | Workshop, an exhibition and residency space in West London (24 – 29 November 2022). There will be an accompanying illustrated exhibition catalogue and artist private view.
The Ingram Prize is generously sponsored by Rawlinson & Hunter.
PRIZES AND OPPORTUNITIES
- The Ingram Prize: three works will be acquired for The Ingram Collection.
- Founder’s Choice Award: one work will be selected by Chris Ingram and acquired for The Ingram Collection.
- TM Lighting Exhibition Prize: one finalist will be offered a solo exhibition in Autumn 2023 at TM Lighting’s London gallery space, curated by Jo Baring, Director of The Ingram Collection.
- One Ingram Prize winner will be offered a solo exhibition in 2024 at the Art Fund Prize-winning gallery and museum, the Lightbox.
- All finalists will be offered the opportunity to apply for an artist residency project in 2023, given in partnership with Hestercombe Gallery in Somerset.
- All finalists will be invited to attend a programme of talks and seminars from industry professionals during the exhibition run.
Good luck Yasmine.