Colm Clarke is an artist based in Belfast creating actions, sonic scores, and situations.
Colm is a member of Bbeyond. His performances and exhibitions include;
- Performance at Tomb Street Multi-Story Car Park as part of Catalyst Art’s FIX13
- Sculptural intervention at abandoned building site on South Parade as part of Household 2013. This fenced off perimeter contained a kinetic works considering desire, capital and entropy.
- Collaboration with Tonya McMullan for Household13.
- Artist in residence as part CQAF. Exquisite Corpse group exhibition in an slack space shop on High street where each artist in turn was given 48hrs to make an addition to the venue.
- 2010-2012 performance series featured at EPAF (Warsaw 2010), GT Gallery (Belfast 2011), SPILL (Ipswich 2012).
- Collaborative ventures with Stephen Millar including a pirate radio station, antagonistic political party and rocking chair staring competition. WABFM was reinvestigated for a collective history exhibition in Golden Thread Gallery as WABDAB.
“Belfast Open Studios returns for its fifth annual insight into the tremendous creative activity that is going on all around […]Read More ›